19, March 2018
At the invitation of Mr. XI JINPING, President of the People’s Republic of China, President Paul BIYA left Yaoundé on Sunday, March 18, 2018 with his wife Chantal BIYA , bound for Beijing, for a State Visit to the People’s Republic of China.
Biya is accompanied by a sea of cabinet ministers and barons of the ruling CPDM crime syndicate.
– Mr Lejeune MBELLA MBELLA, Minister of External Relations;
– Mr Samuel MVONDO AYOLO, Minister, Director of the Civil Cabinet of the Presidency of the Republic;
– Mr. Emmanuel NGANOU DJOUMESSI, Minister of Public Works;
– Mr MENGOT Victor ARREY-NKONGHO, Minister in Charge of Mission to the Presidency of the Republic;
– Mr ALAMINE OUSMANE MEY, Minister of the Economy, Planning and Spatial Planning;
– Mr Gaston ELOUNDOU ESSOMBA, Minister of Water and Energy;
– Mr. ALIM HAYATOU, Secretary of State to the Minister of Public Health, in charge of the fight against Epidemics and Pandemics;
– Mr Luc SINDJOUN, Special Adviser to the Presidency of the Republic;
– Rear Admiral Joseph FOUDA, Special Adviser to the Presidency of the Republic;
– Mr. Martin MPANA, Ambassador of Cameroon to the People’s Republic of China;
– Mr Simon Pierre BIKELE, Head of the State Protocol;
– Mr Christophe EKEN, President of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Crafts;
– Mr. Célestin TAWAMBA, President of the Ter Patronal Group of Cameroon.