Another 20TH May, same questions: Can Biya still steady Cameroon?
Yaoundé: US Embassy travel warning underscores deepening security crisis
Killing of 4 soldiers in Muyuka: Biya must recognize that peace cannot emerge from silence and denial
Colonel Hamad Kalkaba Malboum: Cameroon mourns a guardian of national pride
FECAFOOT new headquarters and the CPDM ribbon-cutting republic
4 Anglophone detainees killed in Yaounde
Chantal Biya says she will return to Cameroon if General Ivo Yenwo, Martin Belinga Eboutou and Ferdinand Ngoh Ngoh are sacked
The Anglophone Problem – When Facts don’t Lie
Anglophone Nationalism: Barrister Eyambe says “hidden plans are at work”
Largest wave of arrest by BIR in Bamenda
12, November 2019
Biya’s special status, military option won’t bring peace to Southern Cameroons 0
The exiled leader of the Southern Cameroons Interim Government Vice President Dabney Yerima has warned Yaoundé about the consequences of its ongoing genocidal campaign and aggression against the people of the Federal Republic of Ambazonia.
According to a statement by the Ambazonia Vice President, Comrade Dabney Yerima stressed the fact that both the so-called special status for British Southern Cameroons and French Cameroun’s military option have miserably failed to advance Yaounde’s policies in Ambazonia.
Dabney Yerima also urged an end to the conflict and the withdrawal of all French Cameroun forces from Southern Cameroons, while calling for an international solution to the more than three years of the bloody war the regime in Yaoundé imposed on Southern Cameroonians.
The UN has persistently turned a blind eye on the atrocities being committed by soldiers loyal to the regime in French Cameroun as Paul Biya continues to kill to stay in power, cheered on by UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres. Now, the two men are set to meet in Paris tomorrow Wednesday the 13th of November.
French Cameroun with the support of the French government and the corrupt cartel in the Federal Republic of Nigeria headed by President Buhari launched the devastating campaign against the people of Southern Cameroons, with the goal of stifling the Southern Cameroons resistance and quest for an independent state.
The government of President Emmanuel Macron has reportedly deployed French Special Forces with criminal records in the Sahel region to help French Cameroun troops in the war in Southern Cameroons.
The Southern Cameroons Interim Government estimates that the war has claimed more than 20,000 lives so far. The conflict has also taken a heavy toll on Southern Cameroons’s infrastructure, destroying hospitals and schools. The UN says over 4 million Southern Cameroonians are in dire need of humanitarian aid.
By Chi Prudence Asong in London