- Amougou Belinga: The mafia boss with holdings in banking, finance, insurance and property
- The Beautiful Catholic Priesthood Today: The Three Central Questions of Eden, Caesarea Philippi and Tiberias
- Francophone Justice System: More information needed on Martinez Zogo assassination
- Southern Cameroons Crisis: Ngarbuh Victims Await Trial Three Years After Massacre
- As Biya celebrates his 90th birthday, is he heading towards a centenary?
Most Commented Posts
- 4 Anglophone detainees killed in Yaounde
- The Anglophone Problem – When Facts don’t Lie
- Chantal Biya says she will return to Cameroon if General Ivo Yenwo, Martin Belinga Eboutou and Ferdinand Ngoh Ngoh are sacked
- Anglophone Nationalism: Barrister Eyambe says “hidden plans are at work”
- Largest wave of arrest by BIR in Bamenda
16, April 2018
Islamic Cleric says Samuel Eto’o will be President of Cameroon 0
The renowned Ghanaian Islamic cleric who is accredited with his accurate predictions and prophesies on all local and international channels, Mallam Sham Una Ustarz Jibril says former captain of the indomitable Lions Samuel Eto’o would be a candidate for a presidential election in Cameroon.
According to him, the respected footballer will follow the footsteps of Liberia’s President George Opong Weah to lead his country.
In an interview with Peacefmonline.com, Mallam Sham Una Ustarz Jibril was emphatic that the former Barcelona striker will end his football career as a politician. “He [Eto’o] in person does not have a presidential ambition but the youth in Cameroon and the rest in the diaspora will force him to contest the presidential elections,” he said.
Mallam Sham’s prediction comes after some international media platforms have hinted that the Samuel Eto’o would be a candidate for the 2018 presidential election in Cameroon. The soothsayer is however of a view “Samuel Eto’o will be a good leader ever in Cameron”