11, June 2019
Non Recognition of a decision circulating on social media dismissing Seseku Ayuk Tabe as the president of Ambazonia.
Distinguish men and women, we want to acknowledge the support Ambazonian people have been getting from you in this difficult time. A friend in need is really a friend in deed.
We the Ground Zero council of the Federal Republic of Ambazonia based in Ambazonia or Southern Cameroons wish to call your attention on a purported fake release on the dismissal of His Excellency Seseku Ayuk Tabe as the president of the Federal Republic of Ambazonia.
We want to inform you that, as one of the major stakeholders working day and night in the back scenes on ground, we want to declare the following;
- His Excellency Seseku Ayuk Tabe is the only legitimate president of the Federal Republic of Ambazonia.
- We will only accept dialogue in his presence
- We call for his immediate release and and for all those arrested during this crisis.
- We are ready to ask our security units to cease fire immediately if His Excellency Seseku Ayuk Tabe is released and dialogue begins.
The people of the federal republic of Ambazonia remain very jealous to their institutions and independence.
We call on you to press on LRC for an immediate end to the war.
We stand by the international community, our president and other major Ambazonian stake holders for a common political solution to the present situation.
Accept warm greetings from Ground Zero.
- US senate
- US Congress
- US under Secretary for African affaires
- Federation of Russia
- Human rights watch
- Local and international press