25, January 2019
US: Trump’s election adviser Roger Stone arrested by FBI over Russia probe 0
US President Donald Trump’s longtime ally and presidential campaign adviser, Roger Stone, has been arrested over charges that he obstructed US Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into possible collusion between the Trump election campaign and Russia before the 2016 US presidential election.
Stone was arrested Friday by FBI agents at his home in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, after being indicted by a grand jury on Thursday, according to Mueller’s office.
He was also charged with making false statements and witness tampering.
Stone, who has repeatedly said in interviews that he was likely to be indicted, is scheduled to appear at the federal courthouse in Fort Lauderdale later on Friday, Mueller’s office said.
Stone has faced scrutiny for his support for Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign, when he suggested he had access to information obtained by hackers that could damage the campaigns of Democratic Party presidential candidates, including Trump’s rival for the White House, Hillary Clinton.
In the summer of 2016, WikiLeaks began publishing Democratic emails that Mueller has previously alleged were obtained by Russian government hackers in an effort to interfere with the presidential election and embarrass Clinton.
Stone “took steps to obstruct” investigations by intelligence committees in the House of Representatives and Senate into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, prosecutors said.
He also tried to persuade a witness to provide false testimony and withhold information from the congressional investigations, the indictment said.
The indictment goes to the heart of Mueller’s investigation and could pose serious risk to Trump.
In the indictment, Stone is alleged to have had advance notice that WikiLeaks would release personal email stolen from the account of Clinton election campaign chairman John Podesta.

Clinton
Trump has repeatedly denied collusion with Russia and slammed the federal investigation as a “witch hunt.” Russia also has rejected any cooperation with Trump’s campaign.
US intelligence agencies say Moscow interfered in US politics in the 2016 election in an effort to boost Trump’s chances of winning the election.
Source: Presstv






















26, January 2019
Southern Cameroons War Crimes Tribunal Issues List of War Crimes Suspects 0
The Southern Cameroons Special Tribunal Coordination Committee (SCSTCC) has announced an initial list of war crimes suspects including two Cameroonian government military units implicated in war crimes and torture of civilians. The list is a work in progress and the allegations are not yet proven though in many cases video, eyewitness evidence and the public statements of the suspects strongly implicates some of the accused in conceiving, ordering and carrying out atrocities against Southern Cameroonian civilians and Amabazonian self defense units.
The Special Tribunal Committee has received a mandate from several Ambazonian organizations and their supporters to collect evidence, carry out investigations, and prosecute using any and all means possible including the national courts of third countries and international tribunals. The Special Tribunal Committee will also contact other national war crimes units with their findings and will seek visa bans and sanctions on implicated individuals and organizations.
The initial backers of the Special Tribunal include the Southern Cameroons National Council (SCNC), the Southern Cameroons Defense Force (SOCADEF), the Ambazonia Governing Council (AGC), the African Peoples Liberation Movement (APLM), the Organization of Emerging African States (OEAS) and the Cameroon Anglophone Civil Society Consortium. Dr. Jonathan Levy, an international lawyer specializing in human rights was appointed Chief Coordinator of the Tribunal and has been joined by two prominent African barristers.
According to Dr. Levy, the Special Tribunal’s immediate mission is to use existing courts and procedures to investigate and prosecute war crimes: “We need to bring legal actions quickly to prevent further atrocities. We also encourage other interested groups to do the same regardless whether they work with us or not. Our immediate goal is deterrence and that will only be effective if war criminals see demonstrable proof they will be held accountable for their crimes.”
The Southern Cameroons Special Tribunal Coordination Committee (SCSTCC) initial list of war crimes suspects are as follows:
President and Commander-in-Chief Paul Biya
Former Prime Minister & Deputy Commander-in-Chief Philemon Yang
Prime Minister & Deputy Commander-in Chief-Joseph Ngute
Minister of Defense Joseph Beti Assomo
Deputy Minister of Defense René Claude Meka
Major-General Nkoa Atenga
Secretary of State in charge of the National Gendarmeris, Galax Yves Landry Etoga
Gov. Adolphe Lele Afrique
Gov. Bernard Okalia Bilai
Senior Divisional Officer for Fako, Engamba Emmanuel Ledoux.
Senior Divisional Officer for Koupé Manengouba: Keyantcho Augustin.
Senior Divisional Officer for Lebialem: Ungitoh Zachry
Senior Divisional Officer for Manyu: Oum II Joseph
Senior Divisional Officer for Boyo: Tegni Fidèle.
Senior Divisional Officer for Bui: Mooh Emile Simon.
Senior Divisional Officer for Donga Mantung: Nkwenti Simon Doh.
Senior Divisional Officer for Menchum: Kamga Charles
Senior Divisional Officer for Ngoketunjia: Emvoutou Mbita Benoît William
Battalion D’intervention Rapide (BIR)
General Directorate of External Research (Direction Générale de la Recherche Extérieure, (DGRE)
General Elokobi Daniel Njock
Brigadier General Agha Robinson
Colonel Didier Badjeck
Minister of Communications, Issa Tchiroma
Minister of Territorial Administration, Atanga Nji Paul
Chief of National Police, Martin Mbarga Nguele
The Mayor of Buea, Patrick Ekema Esunge