Another 20TH May, same questions: Can Biya still steady Cameroon?
Yaoundé: US Embassy travel warning underscores deepening security crisis
Killing of 4 soldiers in Muyuka: Biya must recognize that peace cannot emerge from silence and denial
Colonel Hamad Kalkaba Malboum: Cameroon mourns a guardian of national pride
FECAFOOT new headquarters and the CPDM ribbon-cutting republic
4 Anglophone detainees killed in Yaounde
Chantal Biya says she will return to Cameroon if General Ivo Yenwo, Martin Belinga Eboutou and Ferdinand Ngoh Ngoh are sacked
The Anglophone Problem – When Facts don’t Lie
Anglophone Nationalism: Barrister Eyambe says “hidden plans are at work”
Largest wave of arrest by BIR in Bamenda
19, June 2021
Southern Cameroons Crisis: 2 Cameroon gov’t soldiers killed in Amba Nguti attack 0
Ambazonia Restoration Forces overrun a Cameroon government army joint patrol in Nguti, Kupe Muanenguba Division in the South West killing two soldiers before pulling back in the face of reinforcement.
The Amba fighters were believed to belong to the Restoration Force defending the Nguti-Manyemen main road. They hit the Special Amphibious Battalion in Nguti convoy on Friday June 18 and Cameroon Concord News understands one Cameroon government soldier was seriously wounded.
Rising insecurity across Southern Cameroons has killed scores of soldiers and civilians this year. Just last week, 4 soldiers were killed in an attack in Otu in Eyumojock.
A Cameroon government military spokesman in Meme Division reached by phone said they would issue a statement on the incident but declined to comment further.
By Rita Akana in Kumba