12, September 2022
Biya and his Francophone gang were blind to see the Indomitable Lions spirit of the Ambazonian people 0
The Vice President of the Ambazonia Interim Government has said that the 89-year-old Francophone dictator and his CPDM political gangsters failed to see the Indomitable Lions spirit of the Southern Cameroons people when they launched the ill-considered war on West Cameroon.
Dabney Yerima pointed out that the French Cameroun regime is now desperately relying on the so-called Special Forces within the Francophone dominated Cameroon government military to bring down the Ambazonia resistance.
In a Saturday zoom meeting with some Ambazonia commanders in Ground Zero, Dabney Yerima reaffirmed the position of the Ambazonia Interim Government that Southern Cameroonians as a people will get to Buea.
“Biya and his criminal gang in French Cameroun believed that they would succeed in bringing the Ambazonia people to their knees within a month, but they did not know that the spirit of the Southern Cameroons people is identical to that of the Kenya Land and Freedom Army also known as the Mau Mau,” Dabney Yerima said.
Pointing to Yaoundé’s recent deployment of Special Forces to the North West and South West, Dabney Yerima said the “Francophone enemies are shifting the war toward our civilian population with the goal of disheartening our people.”
Yerima then called on the people of Southern Cameroons to boost their spirit of courage, patience, and resistance even further in order to overcome the difficulties.
Vice President Dabney Yerima told the Ground Zero commanders that Amba fighters can defeat the Cameroon government army as long as the Interim Government can help increase their fire power since Yaounde only understand the language of force.
“The Southern Cameroons resistance is progressing and moving forward. We are currently in a stronger position than our French Cameroun enemies, both militarily and in terms of organization” Yerima concluded.
By Soter Tarh Agbaw-Ebai



















12, September 2022
Prince Harry calls Queen Elizabeth II his ‘guiding compass’ 0
Prince Harry on Monday paid an emotional tribute to his late grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, calling her his “guiding compass”, and vowing to “honour” his father in his new role as king.
In his first public comments since the queen’s death last week aged 96, Harry said he was “forever grateful” to her and said she was “sorely missed”.
Harry and his wife Meghan stunned the monarchy by announcing they were quitting royal duties and moving to the United States in early 2020.
From there, they launched a series of broadsides criticising their life in the institution, including claims of racism.
That exacerbated tensions with his older brother, heir to the throne Prince William — with whom he is reported to be barely on speaking terms — and their father, now King Charles III.
But Harry, who was on a whistlestop visit to Britain with Meghan when the queen died, was handed an olive branch by Charles in his first speech as king, when he spoke of his “love” for the couple.
William also invited his brother and sister-in-law to join them for an impromptu walkabout to view floral tributes at Windsor Castle on Saturday.
Harry, a former British Army captain who saw service in Afghanistan, said the queen was his commander-in-chief but also his “granny”.
He said he would cherish the memory of the first time she met Meghan and hugged the couple’s young children, Archie, aged three, and Lilibet, one.
“I cherish these times shared with you, and the many other special moments in between. You are already sorely missed, not just by us, but by the world over,” he added.
“We now honour my father in his new role as King Charles III. Thank you for your commitment to service. Thank you for your sound advice.
“Thank you for your infectious smile. We, too, smile knowing that you and grandpa (Prince Philip) are reunited now, and both together in peace.”
Close
Harry and Meghan jetted in from their new home in California last week to attend a series of charity functions in Britain and Germany, where the next Invictus Games for disabled veterans takes place.
Queen Elizabeth II joined her grandson in a 2016 spoof video before the first edition of the multi-sports event, poking fun at playful jibes from the former US president Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle.
The video indicated a close relationship between Harry and his grandmother, which persisted despite the bombshell announcement that he was leaving royal life.
She allowed the couple to retain their official titles as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and said they would remain “much-loved members of the family”.
The late monarch also held back from publicly rejecting the couple’s claims of racism, stating that “some recollections may vary”, but promising an investigation.
Harry rushed to the Balmoral estate in the Scottish Highland last Thursday after an announcement about the queen’s health.
But he travelled separately from his brother and other senior royals, arriving several hours after the death was announced.
Harry, who is expected to stay on Britain for the queen’s funeral next Monday, is believed to have last met her in private during the public celebrations for her Platinum Jubilee in June.
Source: AFP